2016 was an extraordinary year for additive manufacturing. Most vendors introduced truly manufacturing capable machines thanks to all the research and investment they could do when 3D printing was overhyped. But perhaps the more interesting development in 2016 was the number of big-name companies entering into this industry, with their own … [Read More...]
Today on Make Parts Fast
- 3D-printed device controls ultrasound waves for surgical procedures
- How to ensure your part build is right the first time
- Additive manufacturing’s bright future
- How to ensure safe usage of your additive manufacturing systems
- Researchers develop method to 3D print NdFeB magnets
- FAQ: Can I use anyone’s filament or powder in my 3D printer?
- Will desktop 3D printers make a come back?