3D Platform, a global leader in manufacturing large-format industrial-strength 3D printers, launched its WorkbenchXTreme 3D printer.
“We’ve had a lot of success with our Workbench machine over the last 15 months. Our customers have asked us to take it to the next level, and we’ve successfully delivered on that request,” says Jonathan Schroeder, 3D Platform President. “Building on our super-reliable mechatronic system, we included a 1 m x 1.5 m x 0.7 m build area, 16x faster prints, and 2nd generation brain box with 32-bit control. This game-changing throughput increase will dramatically help our customers get more out of their additive workflows.”
The WorkbenchXTeme has the same great features as the WorkbenchPro plus:
• Larger Build Area: 1 m X 1.5 m x 0.7 m build area – more than 1 cubic meter
• Faster Print Rates: Provides 16x the volumetric throughput of 3DP’s previous generation of extruders to 273 mm3/s (59.97 in3/hr).
• Touchscreen Brain Box: 2nd generation brain box with 32-bit control, touchscreen & built-in Wi-Fi + Bowden Tube + Filament Sensor + HFE wire harness.
• Optional Enclosure – New enclosures for the complete Workbench family maintain temperature controls to produce better, high quality prints.
• Open-Market Advantage – Save up to 90 percent using open-market materials and software with a low purchase price and low operating costs.