PostProcess Technologies announced that its CONNECT3D Additive Manufacturing Platform is now available. The CONNECT3D platform is a new addition to the company’s current full-stack solution of hardware, chemistry, and software and complements the current AUTOMAT3D software application.
The CONNECT3D Additive Manufacturing Platform provides a multi-dimensional foundation that addresses long-standing gaps in the post-printing market. It applies AI capabilities to automatically generate optimized recipes for unique, part-specific requirements. The platform also leverages Industrial IoT capabilities to optimize solution performance and maximize customer value.
As an Industry 4.0 solution, CONNECT3D integrates with factory automation systems to support initiatives that automate lights-out manufacturing for high-scale part production. Furthermore, the platform is built on an open architecture that includes public APIs to unify the additive digital thread and interoperate with 3rd party software applications across the additive workflow, such as MES solutions, print management software, and CAD applications.
CONNECT3D enables PostProcess customers to maximize their additive manufacturing workflows with several mission-critical features:
• intuitive presentation of alerts and alarms for real-time operations management and access to historical information
• planning and scheduling features for maximum utilization and efficient operations
• remote monitoring for anytime-anywhere visibility to system status and supervisory management and control
• notification services over text or email to stay informed of process status in real-time
• enterprise-grade features such as role-based user administration, efficient license management, and robust security
The CONNECT3D Additive Manufacturing Platform is available now as an annual subscription service.