Hamamatsu, Japan — Roland DG Corporation announces the launch of the EGX-360, a highly versatile 4-axis computerized engraver, capable of producing intricate designs onto curved, domed, flat, cylindrical and irregular surfaces. Acceptable materials for engraving include glass, metals, acrylics, laminates, and wood.
New EGX-360 Features:
* Glass engraving with recycling water system for safe operation – ideal for wine bottles, wine glasses, decanters, vases, glass awards, etc.
* Cylindrical engraving for goblets, tankards, cups, etc.
* Inside/outside ring engraving option for jewelers to engrave anything from wedding bands to napkin rings and bracelets.
* Flat surface engraving for single and batch production.
* Included cup cones capable of holding cylindrical items from 17mm to 180mm in diameter.
* Automatic surface detection for simple operation even on undulating surfaces.
* Advanced laser pointer function eliminating mistakes and simplifying operation.
* Safety cover ensures completely safe operation.
* Easy-to-use and multifunctional design software, EngraveStudio™ included.
Key Features of EngraveStudio™ Software
* V-carving mode for dramatic hand-carved effects
* Batch production options for increased productivity
* Intuitive interface for easy operation
* Advanced preview mode for proofing and promotional activity
* Compatible with vectored AI, EPS, DXF and PDF files
* Compatible with image BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF and PNG files