You are invited to share your innovative research, case study, or application at RAPID 2016, North America’s largest and most respected additive manufacturing conference.
SME’s RAPID event plays a vital role defining additive manufacturing. It is where manufacturers and product designers come to explore the newest technologies, product introductions, and materials in additive manufacturing and 3D scanning. Become a RAPID 2016 speaker and influence the future of additive manufacturing at one of the most well-known and longest-running additive manufacturing conferences in the world.
Who will you be talking to?
· 57% are business owners, corporate executives, managers, or product designers
· 82% influence equipment purchase decisions in their organization
· 32% have equipment budgets that exceed $200,000
Deadline for speaker abstracts: October 30, 2015. Submit your abstract today!
RAPID is also accepting submissions for:
• Art Gallery: Submit completed works created using additive manufacturing technologies or renderings.
• Conference Abstract – Medical Manufacturing Innovations: Contribute to a dynamic conference focused on red-hot additive manufacturing and 3D scanning topics for use in medical and biomedical applications.
• Poster – Medical Manufacturing Innovations: Research teams or individuals have the opportunity to submit medical research information for display on RAPID 2016 exhibit floor.
• Puzzle Design Challenge: Submit a 6-9 piece puzzle design that will be 3D printed by RAPID 2016 exhibitors and distributed to event attendees.