More than thirty years ago, engineers saw the introduction of a technology known as 3D printing. Designed to speed up prototyping, media hype gave the impression that these devices were almost identical to the Star Trek Replicator—the device that will make anything out of random molecules, including “Earl Grey, hot,” as spoken often by Captain … [Read More...]
Today on Make Parts Fast
- XOMETRY partners with Alibaba.com to support small businesses
- Greenhouse-gas detecting drone takes flight with 3D printing
- Additive software features texture module
- Scanning or CMM? Which is better?
- Development of a rocket nozzle proves the viability of metal additive manufacturing
- Berlin and the European Regional Development Fund award 3YOURMIND with funding to improve Machine Learning in their software suite.
- Markforged opens new R&D center in Massachusetts