Here at Make Parts Fast, we post hundreds of news and stories for you. It’s time to take a look at which ones were the most read. Do you miss any of these? 1. Can you 3d print your own glasses frames? GlassesUSA.com, a leading online eyewear retailer, plans to disrupt the traditional eyeglass frame market by launching 3D printable … [Read More...]
Today on Make Parts Fast
- What’s ahead for additive manufacturing in 2019?
- The most read stories on additive manufacturing of 2018
- AMUG 2019 selects Professor Gideon Levy for the Innovators Award
- HP Inc. wins the inaugural LEAP Award for the category of Additive Manufacturing
- What human body parts can be 3D printed?
- Method 3D printer fills the gap between desktop and professional 3D printers
- How 3D printing tackles obsolescence