One factor that will determine the success of 3D printing technologies in manufacturing processes will be materials. Without materials that are usable by additive processes and that have the properties needed for various engineering designs, additive technologies will be niche players in manufacturing. The need for qualified materials is well … [Read More...]
Today on Make Parts Fast
- Jabil moves to make materials for 3D printing
- How will process gas affect 3D printing?
- 3D printing’s affect on personalized medicine
- Carbon and Ford expand collaboration
- Optomec partners with Phillips Federal to bring metal additive manufacturing to U.S. Government agencies
- How are 3D printers being used in hospitals?
- AM software suite analyzes, repairs and prepares 3D models