As newer technologies--like additive manufacturing and generative design—converge, engineers are tackling design challenges they couldn’t address, let along build, previously. Leslie Langnau, Managing Editor NASA has spent decades exploring Mars through various mobile vehicles. So far, there has been scant signs of life on that planet. Now, … [Read More...]
Today on Make Parts Fast
- What human body parts can be 3D printed?
- Method 3D printer fills the gap between desktop and professional 3D printers
- How 3D printing tackles obsolescence
- Improving additive manufacturing workflow
- Additive manufacturing replaces a punch press to make tapping tools
- What is the difference between powder bed fusion and ultrasonic additive manufacturing?
- EOS launches new 3D printer for production applications