More than thirty years ago, engineers saw the introduction of a technology known as 3D printing. Designed to speed up prototyping, media hype gave the impression that these devices were almost identical to the Star Trek Replicator—the device that will make anything out of random molecules, including “Earl Grey, hot,” as spoken often by Captain … [Read More...]
Today on Make Parts Fast
- Scanning or CMM? Which is better?
- Development of a rocket nozzle proves the viability of metal additive manufacturing
- Berlin and the European Regional Development Fund award 3YOURMIND with funding to improve Machine Learning in their software suite.
- Markforged opens new R&D center in Massachusetts
- University of Sheffield becomes one of the first UK recipients of new additive manufacturing technology by Desktop Metal
- New America Makes Satellite Center to be on the campus of Wichita State University
- Rapid Product Solutions, Inc. enhances its rapid prototyping and production services