IRVINE, CA – Roland DGA Corporation introduces SRP Player Pro – new CAM software that simplifies production and delivers an exceptional surface finish. Compatible with all Roland SRP® milling devices, SRP Player Pro sells for $4,500 and is ideal for all rapid prototyping and custom rapid manufacturing applications.
SRP Player Pro uses advanced polygonal smoothing technology to achieve smooth surfaces using STL files. It also takes IGES files and generates tool paths directly, without converting them into polygonal data. The result is superior parts with smooth surfaces and accurate, tight-fit precision.
Ease of Use
SRP Player Pro offers a straightforward and intuitive workflow throughout the entire workflow. The software simplifies production using illustrated prompts and guides users through each step.
SRP Player Pro
· Optimum tool paths for each application for surface or polygonal data
· Produces flawless shapes with smooth, accurate curves
· Extends the lifespan of tools by reducing their cutting load
· Cuts only desired sections, producing shapes with maximum efficiency
· Detailed parameter settings ensure professional precision and quality
· Easy-to-use, intuitive operation
· Compatible with all Roland MDX Series milling devices
Roland SRP Player Pro high performance CAM software has a list price of $4,500. The entry level SRP Player comes bundled with all Roland MDX Series milling devices. Leasing is available on all Roland products.